On Saturday, March 16, 2013 the Wesleyan University Track and Field coaches will be hosting the Spring Track & Field “Learn By Doing” High School Skills Clinic for high school coaches, parents; and 9th - 11th grade high school athletes. This clinic will cover basic developmental skills and practical drills, along with learn by doing and question and answer segments.
The events covered include
· Sprints - Coach Mike Simeone, Wesleyan sprint events coach
· Hurdles - Head Coach Walter Curry, Wesleyan hurdle event coach
· Long & High jump- Coach Mark Winiarski, Wesleyan jumps and Multi events coach
· Pole Vault - Bob Gemski, Wesleyan volunteer coach and USATF Master Officials for jumping events
Registration for this clinic is between 7am-7:55am on Saturday morning. The clinic will start at 8am in the Bacon Field House at Wesleyan University in Middletown CT.
Cost: $40 for each high school athlete and $60 for each high school coach or parent
Click to view the Spring Clinic Registration Form that you can complete and bring on day of clinic.
Please note that high school athletes interested in the pole vault:
· Must bring your own pole
· pole must be correct weight pole for user
· Wavier form (in Registration Form) for pole vault must be signed by parent or attending coach.
Contact Coach Walter Curry at email: email@example.com for any questions about the Spring Track & Field Learn By Doing High School Skills Clinic.