The following athletes are also being honored as Athletes of the Year for Outdoor Track & Field:
· Girls’ Track Athlete of Year – Chelsea Mitchell, Canton High School, Canton
· Boys’ Track Athlete of the Year – Robbie Cozean, Xavier High School, Middletown
· Girls’ Field Athlete of the Year – Allyson Lewis, Norwich Free Academy, Norwich
· Boys’ Field Athlete of Year – Justin Forde, Brien McMahon High School, Norwalk
The Teams of the Year are:
· Girls: Danbury- CIAC State Open and Class LL Champion
· Boys: Bloomfield- CIAC State Open & Class S Champion
The first Lindy Remigino Distinguished Service Award will be presented to Ron Knapp of MySportsResults.com.
The 2019 C.H.S.C.A. Outdoor Track and Field Assistant Coach of the Year will be presented to Matt Maynes of Coventry High School, Coventry, CT.
Visit https://www.cthssports.org/ for more information.