The Northwestern Regional Boys and Girls team claimed top team honors at the Berkshire League Outdoor Track and Field Championship meet on Saturday, May 18, 2019 at the Plumb Hill Fields in Litchfield CT.
The Northwestern Boys team scored 179.5 points to outdistance runner-up Gilbert School with 121 points. The Northwestern Girls team gained 173 points to take the team title over runner-up Nonnewaug with 142.5 points.
Multiple individual event winners included:
· Sydney Dzenutis of Nortwestern earned gold medals in the Girls 800m (2:19.13) and 1600m (5:25.59) runs.
· Azria Mallow of Nonnewaug won the 100m Hurdles (15.55) and the Javelin throw with a mark of 99-05.
· Sydney Mello of Lewis Mills won both Shot Put (36-7.75) and the Discus Throw (89-05).
· Dylan Amery of Gilbert sped to titles in the 100m (11.42) and 200m (23.72) dashes.
· Cameron Brown of Shepaug Valley won both hurdle races, 110m in 15.37 and 300m in 41.49.
· Ayden Fritz of Northwestern leaped to wins in both the Long Jump (19-09) and the Triple Jump (41-07).
The complete meet results are available for the Berkshire League Outdoor Track and Field Championship on the Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER Scholastic with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at the Plumb Hill Fields in Litchfield CT on Saturday May 18, 2019.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances.
NOTE: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.