The on-time event entry reports for the 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational scheduled for Saturday, December 29, 2018 are available on the Meet Reports page at the meet website in HTML and PDF formats. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
1. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests.
2. Please address all event entry questions to both Thom Jacobs of Paynes Corner Timing Service at email@example.com and Ron Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before 6:00pm on Thursday.
Make sure to include in your email the Subject: 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review. Incomplete email requests will not receive a response.
3. The reports provided are for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches, which result in re-seeding at the meet. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
4. All entry fees must be paid by start of the meet. All Entry Fee Balances must be reconciled before the start of the meet for a team to compete. Purchase Orders and school checks are tolerated at day of the meet Entry fees are charged for entering the meet. You owe for each entry made online. No refunds of event entry for scratches or no-shows.
5. Please contact Meet Director Melissa Stoll for other meet questions including entries and fees. Office: (515) 231-4312 or Email: email@example.com