A quick reminder that athletes in grades 7-12 (ages 12-18) are invited to register for the Hartford Indoor Track & Field Clinic slated for Sunday, December 9, 2018 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm hosted by the Stacie Wentz Track & Field Academy. Coach Wentz of the University of Hartford will be joined by various NCAA DI coaches and athletes including UHart coaches Joe Van Gilder and Dan Johnson in presenting clinics for sprints, jumps, hurdles and throws.
For more information and to register, please visit their website at: http://www.totalcamps.com/STACIEWENTZTRACKANDFIELD/events
Hartford Indoor Track & Field Clinic Quick Info:
· Date: Sunday, December 9
· Location: Hartford Public HS Indoor Track Facility (55 Forest St, Hartford, CT 06105)
· Time: 1:00-4:00 p.m.
· Participants: Open to any boy or girl in grades 7-12 (new and experienced athletes welcome)
· Instructors: NCAA Division I College Coaches and NCAA Division I Athletes
· Cost: $40 if registered by December 5; $50 after December 5 *includes instruction, take away documents, and gift
· High School, Middle, and Club Coaches are welcome to attend for free!